Clue: Kind of economics
We have 1 answer for the clue Kind of economics. See the results below.
- Kind of doll
- Relative of jujuism
- It may be bewitching
- Type of doll for revenge seekers
- Religious witchcraft
- Extremely implausible
- Kind of doll used in magical rites
- West Indian religion
- Caribbean black magic
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - April 22, 2007
- USA Today - January 13, 2004
- New York Times - October 27, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Kind of economics that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!