Clue: Kind of engineer
We have 4 answers for the clue Kind of engineer. See the results below.
- Kind of engineer or service
- __ War (subject of much of 18-Across's work)
- Fit for polite society
- Like some liberties
- Type of engineer
- Type of servant or engineer
- __ union: same-sex relationship status
- Part of ACLU
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 04, 2007
- LA Times - December 03, 2006
- New York Times - July 07, 2000
- New York Times - November 15, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Kind of engineer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!