Clue: Kind of estimate
We have 1 answer for the clue Kind of estimate. See the results below.
- Purposely underestimate
- Like an offer that's under actual value
- Poker variety in which the best hand is called a wheel
- Deliberately underestimate a cost
- Make a chintzy offer
- Chintzy offer
- Deliberately underestimate
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 16, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Kind of estimate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!