Clue: Kind of fever
We have 2 answers for the clue Kind of fever. See the results below.
- Log home
- Frontier dwelling
- Rustic digs
- Abe Lincoln's birthplace
- Ship assignment
- Room on board
- Camp shelter
- Lincoln's birthplace
- Junk room?
- Cruise quarters
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 08, 2017
- New York Times - July 24, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 17, 2014
- Washington Post - October 29, 2005
- New York Times - May 15, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Kind of fever that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!