Clue: Kind of fit
We have 3 answers for the clue Kind of fit. See the results below.
- ___ fit
- In a snit
- Fit of anger, in slang
- Fit leader?
- __ fit: tantrum
- ___ fit (tantrum)
- ___ fit: tantrum
- ___ fit (temper tantrum)
- Burst of bad temper
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 29, 2014
- Washington Post - July 29, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - December 28, 2008
- Washington Post - February 15, 2008
- USA Today - February 23, 2007
- USA Today - October 27, 2006
- Washington Post - September 05, 2006
- Washington Post - May 17, 2003
- New York Times - February 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Kind of fit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!