Clue: Kind of hand
We have 5 answers for the clue Kind of hand. See the results below.
- Bulbous flower, for short
- Not reluctant
- More than willing
- "___ to help"
- Hefty competitor
Last Seen In:
- I Swear Crossword - July 30, 2010
- Universal - November 01, 2007
- New York Times - September 13, 2007
- New York Times - July 09, 2003
- New York Times - April 13, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Kind of hand that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!