Clue: Kind of heel
We have 2 answers for the clue Kind of heel. See the results below.
- Choice for a sand trap shot
- Military formation
- Cuneiform stroke
- Pie slice
- It can give a golfer a lift
- Golfing iron
- Doorstop, e.g.
- Woodcutter's tool
- Cheese hunk
- Bit of cuneiform
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 10, 2016
- USA Today - March 16, 2015
- USA Today - November 17, 2005
- Washington Post - August 23, 2005
- Washington Post - July 06, 2001
- New York Times - April 08, 1999
- New York Times - January 06, 1999
- New York Times - June 19, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Kind of heel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!