Clue: Kind of horn
We have 2 answers for the clue Kind of horn. See the results below.
- Like Charlie Parker's sax
- Palo ___, Calif.
- Doo-wop part
- Quarter of a quartet, maybe
- Violist's clef
- Kind of sax
- Like a certain sax
- Choir voice
- Annina in "Der Rosenkavalier"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 20, 2002
- New York Times - September 28, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Kind of horn that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!