Clue: Kind of line
We have 5 answers for the clue Kind of line. See the results below.
- Drops outside
- To Shakespeare it was "honey-heavy"
- Night deposit?
- It glistens
- Morning moisture
- Drops on the ground
- Morning glory?
- Drops on blades
- Drops in the morning?
- Ground cover?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 22, 2016
- LA Times - July 26, 2014
- New York Times - August 06, 2010
- New York Times - March 14, 2010
- LA Times - February 06, 2009
- New York Times - June 15, 2008
- New York Times - January 18, 2004
- Washington Post - December 22, 2002
- New York Times - March 25, 2001
- New York Times - January 28, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Kind of line that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!