Clue: Kind of mitt
We have 1 answer for the clue Kind of mitt. See the results below.
- Hot spot
- The witch's end in "Hansel and Gretel"
- Rack site
- Where Hansel was headed
- Turkey roaster
- Place to hold a banquet roast?
- Kenmore product
- Dutch ___
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 20, 2014
- USA Today - April 06, 2012
- Washington Post - April 12, 2004
- New York Times - October 26, 2003
- Washington Post - July 01, 2000
- New York Times - June 15, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Kind of mitt that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!