Clue: Kind of oil
We have 6 answers for the clue Kind of oil. See the results below.
- Opening word
- Opening word?
- Halvah ingredient
- "Open ___" (magical command)
- Bagel request
- ___ oil
- Kind of seed on a roll
- Oil source
- Halvah need
- Kind of bagel
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 09, 2015
- Universal - April 29, 2015
- New York Times - December 04, 2012
- Universal - September 23, 2012
- New York Times - April 27, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 18, 2006
- New York Times - April 15, 2000
- New York Times - January 02, 1999
- New York Times - October 25, 1997
- New York Times - February 16, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Kind of oil that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!