Clue: Kind of pole
We have 3 answers for the clue Kind of pole. See the results below.
- Hit the slopes
- Tackle moguls
- Part of what a biathlete does
- Schuss, e.g.
- Word with bum or bunny
- Partake at 30-Down
- Do slaloms
- Word with water or jet
- Sea's partner
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 12, 2011
- USA Today - January 29, 2008
- New York Times - March 26, 2007
- Washington Post - June 04, 2006
- USA Today - May 21, 2003
- New York Times - October 11, 2001
- Washington Post - August 03, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Kind of pole that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!