Clue: Kind of prof.
We have 2 answers for the clue Kind of prof.. See the results below.
- Kind of D.A.
- Helper: Abbr.
- Off. helper
- Little helper?
- Gal Fri.
- Second: Abbr.
- Helper, in brief
- Like some profs.
- ___ prof.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 12, 2016
- Washington Post - April 16, 2014
- Washington Post - January 05, 2014
- Washington Post - November 23, 2013
- Washington Post - June 30, 2011
- LA Times - August 31, 2008
- Washington Post - August 16, 2007
- New York Times - May 17, 2007
- New York Times - June 16, 2004
- New York Times - June 18, 2002
- Washington Post - February 01, 2002
- New York Times - January 03, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Kind of prof. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!