Clue: Kind of proportions
We have 2 answers for the clue Kind of proportions. See the results below.
- Quite a story
- Many a Cecil B. De Mille film
- "War and Peace," e.g.
- "Beowulf," for one
- "Iliad" or "Aeneid," e.g.
- Grand, as an adventure
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 29, 2016
- Universal - May 25, 2015
- Universal - March 04, 2008
- Washington Post - March 31, 2005
- New York Times - May 26, 1998
- New York Times - June 02, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Kind of proportions that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!