Clue: Kind of review
We have 4 answers for the clue Kind of review. See the results below.
- Jumbled together
- Shaken or stirred, or what may precede the ends of 20-, 28-, 42-, and 51-Across
- Confused, with "up"
- Shook (up)
- Inconclusive, as reviews
- Did a bartender's job
- Combined, with ''in''
- Partly good and partly bad, e.g.
- Like veggies in a soup packet
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 05, 2017
- New York Times - May 11, 2014
- New York Times - June 22, 2013
- LA Times - November 11, 2012
- New York Times - June 19, 1999
- New York Times - April 05, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Kind of review that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!