Clue: Kind of sausage
We have 3 answers for the clue Kind of sausage. See the results below.
- Sort of sausage
- Marie Antoinette's birthplace
- Gustav Klimt's birthplace
- "The Third Man" setting
- Freud's home
- Setting for "Der Rosenkavalier"
- Schönbrunn Palace site
- Where Lipizzaners are trained
- Capital of Austria
- Haydn place?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 01, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Kind of sausage that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!