Clue: Kind of store
We have 3 answers for the clue Kind of store. See the results below.
- Stopping point?
- Bygone phone call cost
- ___-a-minute (call rate)
- Cost of a minute call, maybe
- Onetime phone call cost
- Five's partner
- Bygone pay phone amount
- Coin that ironically doesn't have the word "ten" on it
- F.D.R. locale
- See 42-Across
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 06, 2012
- New York Times - June 01, 2001
- New York Times - February 18, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Kind of store that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!