Clue: Kind of suit
We have 4 answers for the clue Kind of suit. See the results below.
- ___ suiter
- ___ suit (baggy outfit)
- "The ___ Cat" (Tom and Jerry short)
- Kind of '40s suit...and the last one. Promise.
- Sims of jazz
- Outlandish 1940s suit
- Suit popular in the 1940s
- Suit from the Big Band era
- 1940s suit style
- "___ Suit Riot" (Cherry Poppin' Daddies song and album)
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 12, 2010
- New York Times - August 27, 2007
- New York Times - June 16, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 02, 2005
- New York Times - November 26, 2001
- New York Times - April 04, 2001
- Washington Post - December 24, 2000
- New York Times - August 09, 1998
- New York Times - March 09, 1997
- New York Times - December 20, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Kind of suit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!