Clue: Kind of tissue
We have 2 answers for the clue Kind of tissue. See the results below.
- Old wound mark
- Lasting impression
- Lasting effect
- Sign of damage
- Lasting impression?
- Badge of battle
- Reminder of a duel
- Mark left by Zorro?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 16, 2014
- Universal - December 28, 2008
- Universal - October 29, 2007
- USA Today - February 25, 2005
- New York Times - April 21, 2002
- Washington Post - March 24, 2001
- New York Times - April 10, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Kind of tissue that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!