Clue: Kind of vertebra
We have 1 answer for the clue Kind of vertebra. See the results below.
- Kind of region, anatomically speaking
- Of the lower back
- Like some vertebrae
- Of the loins
- Of the lower vertebrae
- Like some medical punctures
- Kind of support
- Like the vertebrae directly above the pelvis
- Like a vertebral region
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 14, 2004
- New York Times - November 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Kind of vertebra that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!