Clue: Kind of window
We have 3 answers for the clue Kind of window. See the results below.
- Like some restaurants
- Outdoor theater
- Popular '50s-'60s date spot
- Locale for auto eroticism, maybe
- B-movie venue, once
- Big screen locale
- "Happy Days" setting
- Classic A&W restaurant
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 05, 2009
- Washington Post - July 31, 2005
- New York Times - October 25, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Kind of window that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!