Clue: Kind of wool
We have 3 answers for the clue Kind of wool. See the results below.
- Gentle ones
- Altar offerings, maybe
- Frisky ones
- They're wrapped in wool
- Innocent ones
- Symbols of meekness
- Bleating bunch
- "The Silence of the ___"
- Kids who enjoy gamboling?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 29, 2010
- Washington Post - December 21, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 23, 2008
- Universal - February 23, 2007
- USA Today - December 21, 2005
- New York Times - October 05, 2003
- New York Times - September 22, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Kind of wool that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!