Clue: Kind of year
We have 4 answers for the clue Kind of year. See the results below.
- Entirely conjectural
- Not really practical
- University professor
- Not directly useful
- Ivory tower inhabitant
- Campus figure
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 11, 2008
- Universal - February 24, 2007
- Washington Post - December 06, 2004
- Washington Post - July 07, 2003
- New York Times - January 20, 2000
- New York Times - January 07, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Kind of year that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!