Clue: Kindergarten comeback
We have 2 answers for the clue Kindergarten comeback. See the results below.
- Retort in a playground argument
- "Life ___ short ..."
- Playground retort
- Rejoinder in a kids' argument
- Reply in a juvenile spat
- "Not so!" retort
- Schoolyard retort
- Childish retort
- Grade school comeback
- Rejoinder to "Ain't!"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 05, 2013
- New York Times - March 11, 2012
- New York Times - July 12, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Kindergarten comeback that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!