Clue: King David's instrument
We have 1 answer for the clue King David's instrument. See the results below.
- It's music to St. Peter's ears
- Irish national symbol
- 47-stringed instrument
- Instrument held between the knees
- Angel's instrument
- Kind of seal
- Plucked item
- Heavenly sight
- Heavenly sound
- Marx brother's instrument
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 02, 2006
- New York Times - October 29, 1998
Found an answer for the clue King David's instrument that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!