Clue: King Tut's favorite card game?
We have 1 answer for the clue King Tut's favorite card game?. See the results below.
- Game in which all the spades are laid out
- Betting game
- Bettor's card game
- Game in which the 13 spades are laid faceup
- Card game for up to 10 players
- Card game with the 13 spades laid out
- Casino game
- Baccarat alternative
- Gambling game
- Popular game in Old West saloons
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 11, 1998
Found an answer for the clue King Tut's favorite card game? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!