Clue: King who abdicated in 1937
We have 1 answer for the clue King who abdicated in 1937. See the results below.
- The prince in "The Prince and the Pauper"
- The Black Prince
- Prince in "The Prince and the Pauper"
- King who united England
- One of Charles's brothers
- He gave up the throne for Wallis
- "The Prince and the Pauper" prince
- Prince __ Island
- ''Early Sunday Morning'' artist Hopper
- Mr. Scissorhands
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 26, 2010
Found an answer for the clue King who abdicated in 1937 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!