Clue: Kingston Trio hit
We have 1 answer for the clue Kingston Trio hit. See the results below.
- N.Y.C. subway operator
- 1959 Kingston Trio hit
- Training overseer?: Abbr.
- Urban transit org.
- Hit song of 1959
- N.Y.C. subway overseer
- N.Y.C. subway manager
- 1959 pop/folk hit
- N.Y.C. subway inits.
- Rapid transit inits.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 15, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 31, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 01, 2016
- I Swear Crossword - October 11, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - August 30, 2013
- Universal - November 18, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 16, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 30, 2007
- USA Today - July 22, 2003
- New York Times - July 07, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Kingston Trio hit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!