Clue: Kipling classic
We have 3 answers for the clue Kipling classic. See the results below.
- Just before he died, he said, "I 'ope you liked your drink"
- Classic Sam Jaffe film role
- Kipling's "squidgy-nosed old idol"
- Kipling's "limpin' lump o' brick-dust"
- "Barrack-Room Ballads" verse
- Classic Kipling poem
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 08, 2013
- LA Times - August 08, 2012
- LA Times - May 03, 2006
- LA Times - December 30, 2005
- USA Today - September 26, 2005
- New York Times - July 24, 2001
- Washington Post - March 21, 2001
- New York Times - January 17, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Kipling classic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!