Clue: Knight's attendant
We have 3 answers for the clue Knight's attendant. See the results below.
- Old scoundrel
- Renaissance rascal
- "Thou liest, wicked __!": "Measure for Measure"
- "___ vile" (epithet for Falstaff)
- "Thou liest, wicked ___!": "Measure for Measure"
- Shakespearean attendant
- Rascal of the old days
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 05, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 14, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 11, 2012
- Washington Post - October 07, 2009
- New York Times - November 13, 2007
- Washington Post - December 13, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 15, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Knight's attendant that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!