Clue: Knights' garb
We have 2 answers for the clue Knights' garb. See the results below.
- Pony Express load
- Some of it is junk
- Camelot coat
- Daily delivery
- Armor of interlinked rings
- G.I.'s link with home
- "You've got __" (AOL message)
- "Junk" that goes third-class
- Kind of call
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 08, 1998
- New York Times - January 08, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Knights' garb that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!