Clue: Knight's wife
We have 2 answers for the clue Knight's wife. See the results below.
- Lady's title
- British title
- Edith Evans, for one
- Title for Kiri Te Kanawa
- Woman of distinction
- Agatha Christie, e.g.
- Female V.I.P.
- Knight's wife, in olden times
- Honored lady
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 21, 2012
- Universal - August 25, 2008
- USA Today - October 19, 2007
- USA Today - August 10, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 13, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 29, 2005
- USA Today - March 31, 2005
- Washington Post - June 10, 2001
- Washington Post - April 04, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Knight's wife that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!