Clue: Korean soldier
We have 1 answer for the clue Korean soldier. See the results below.
- Anti-Communist soldier
- Seoul G.I.
- Seoul soldier
- 1950's G.I. ally
- Soldier guarding a demilitarized zone
- 1950's soldier, in brief
- Early '50s soldier
- "M*A*S*H" extra
- Pusan soldier
- Longtime U.S. ally
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 25, 2015
- USA Today - September 29, 2005
- New York Times - August 05, 1999
- New York Times - March 24, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Korean soldier that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!