Clue: Label in a foreign-language dict.
We have 1 answer for the clue Label in a foreign-language dict.. See the results below.
- Opposite of masc.
- Not masc. or neut.
- Like the Span. armada?
- Like la mer: Abbr.
- Like about half the world's pop.
- Masc. alternative
- Not masc.
- Like Span. words preceded by "la"
- Like some Fr. or Sp. words
- Like wds. after "la," in La Mancha
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 11, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Label in a foreign-language dict. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!