Clue: Lacking variety
We have 3 answers for the clue Lacking variety. See the results below.
- Rodgers and Hart's "Johnny ___"
- Not varied at all
- Musically monotonous
- Lacking in variety
- Without variety
- Monotonous, like Johnny
- Johnny's last name?
- "___ Samba"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 23, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 25, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - August 04, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 14, 2009
- New York Sun - April 02, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 14, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 25, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Lacking variety that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!