Clue: Lacks, briefly
We have 1 answer for the clue Lacks, briefly. See the results below.
- ___ a clue (doesn't know)
- Lacks, in brief
- ___ a clue (is out of it)
- Word before "a prayer" or "a clue"
- Doesn't possess
- ___ a clue (is lost)
- Lacks, quickly
- "___ he grown!"
- Goes without, briefly
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 27, 2017
- Universal - February 21, 2014
- Netword - November 06, 2013
- New York Times - February 07, 2010
- Netword - August 09, 2009
- New York Times - July 24, 2008
- New York Times - May 13, 2002
- New York Times - March 22, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Lacks, briefly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!