Clue: Lady of Coventry
We have 1 answer for the clue Lady of Coventry. See the results below.
- Chocolate giant
- Chocolate maker
- Lady who once "bared" her soul
- Lady famed for a ride in the raw
- Chocolatier founded in Brussels
- Decadent brand, to some
- Tennyson poem that begins "I waited for the train at Coventry"
- Bareback rider of legend
- Protester on horseback
- Lady who almost always appears naked
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 21, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Lady of Coventry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!