Clue: Lamb's alias
We have 1 answer for the clue Lamb's alias. See the results below.
- Hollywood's Kazan
- Lamb's pen name
- "Essays of ___"
- Charles Lamb, to readers
- Lamb's sobriquet
- Director Kazan
- Charles Lamb pseudonym
- Three-time director for Marlon
- Noted English letter writer
- Lamb alias
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 26, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 29, 2007
- Netword - April 04, 2007
- New York Times - August 20, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Lamb's alias that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!