Clue: Lamb's pseudonym
We have 1 answer for the clue Lamb's pseudonym. See the results below.
- Lamb's alias
- Hollywood's Kazan
- Lamb's pen name
- "Essays of ___"
- Charles Lamb, to readers
- Lamb's sobriquet
- Director Kazan
- Charles Lamb pseudonym
- Three-time director for Marlon
- Noted English letter writer
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 08, 2017
- LA Times - September 29, 2005
- New York Times - May 06, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Lamb's pseudonym that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!