Clue: Land of sand, in song
We have 1 answer for the clue Land of sand, in song. See the results below.
- "The Sheik of ___" (1920's song)
- Sheikdom of song
- Sheik's land, in song
- Exotic land, in verse
- Exotic locale in old literature and song
- Sheik's home
- Short story in James Joyce's "Dubliners"
- Mack Sennett's "The Shriek of __"
- Mideast region, poetically
- Sheik's domain of song
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 10, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Land of sand, in song that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!