Clue: Language of the Eddas
We have 1 answer for the clue Language of the Eddas. See the results below.
- The Eddas were written in it
- Leif Ericson's language
- Historic Scandinavian language
- Language of medieval Scandinavia
- Danish ancestor
- Ancient Icelandic language
- Danish relative
- Source of the word "saga"
- Precursor of Swedish
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 09, 2012
- New York Times - October 14, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Language of the Eddas that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!