Clue: Last Spanish king before Juan Carlos
We have 1 answer for the clue Last Spanish king before Juan Carlos. See the results below.
- Royal grandfather of Spain's Juan Carlos
- King of Spain during WWII
- One of seven kings of Castile, five kings of Aragón, or two kings of Spain
- Soriano of the Cubs
- Any of six Portuguese kings
- Iberian royal name
- One of the Borgia's
- Kingly name of Spain
- Seven-time MLB All-Star Soriano
- Any of several Spanish kings
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Last Spanish king before Juan Carlos that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!