Clue: Last year's frosh
We have 2 answers for the clue Last year's frosh. See the results below.
- Future jr.
- Frosh, next year
- Second-year student, for short
- Campus figure
- Short school year?
- Frosh follower
- Certain student, for short
- Former frosh
- School year, for short
- Second-year student
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 04, 2013
- Washington Post - August 31, 2013
- Netword - July 28, 2013
- Netword - September 23, 2012
- LA Times - January 26, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 06, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 12, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 04, 2010
- Netword - November 12, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 02, 2009
- Washington Post - September 30, 2008
- LA Times - June 30, 2008
- Washington Post - September 26, 2006
- Washington Post - April 17, 2003
- Washington Post - March 02, 2003
- Washington Post - May 13, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Last year's frosh that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!