Clue: Late, great entertainer
We have 1 answer for the clue Late, great entertainer. See the results below.
- Entertainer born May 29, 1903
- This puzzle's star
- Comedian given a 1969 Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Entertainer of 11 presidents
- "Road" movies star
- 'Road to Rio' co-star
- Source of the quote
- "Road to Rio" costar
- Record-holder for the most times hosting the Academy Awards
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 13, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Late, great entertainer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!