Clue: Late San Francisco columnist Herb
We have 1 answer for the clue Late San Francisco columnist Herb. See the results below.
- Normandy city
- Columnist Herb
- City retaken by the Allies, July 9, 1944
- French city heavily hit in 1944
- City of northern France
- "One Man's San Francisco" author
- Where William the Conqueror is buried
- French city largely destroyed during the Normandy campaign
- French city near Omaha Beach
- City near Le Havre
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 11, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Late San Francisco columnist Herb that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!