Clue: Latin word on a cornerstone
We have 1 answer for the clue Latin word on a cornerstone. See the results below.
- Part of A.D.
- Part of a cornerstone inscription
- ___ Domini
- The "A" in A.D.
- Year in Trajan's reign
- Year, on monuments
- Word on monuments
- ___ mundi
- In the year: Lat.
- Year in dates
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 28, 2017
- LA Times - February 11, 2015
- New York Times - September 04, 2012
- LA Times - November 30, 2011
- New York Times - November 06, 2008
- New York Times - November 12, 2006
- New York Times - April 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Latin word on a cornerstone that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!