Clue: Laundry soap introduced in 1918
We have 1 answer for the clue Laundry soap introduced in 1918. See the results below.
- Classic laundry detergent
- Laundry product since 1918
- First granulated laundry soap
- Erstwhile detergent brand
- Early laundry brand
- Unilever laundry soap brand
- Classic laundry soap
- Old detergent with "sunshine whiteners"
- Aptly named laundry soap
- Laundry soap since 1918
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 20, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Laundry soap introduced in 1918 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!