Clue: Laundry woe
We have 3 answers for the clue Laundry woe. See the results below.
- Microscopist's reagent
- Microscopy supply
- Gravy spot
- See 64-Across
- One may be taken to the cleaners
- Get a bad mark on?
- Spot of tea?
- Wood finish
- Congo red, for one
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 19, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 20, 2012
- Netword - February 02, 2009
- LA Times - February 27, 2008
- New York Times - January 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Laundry woe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!