Clue: Lazy types
We have 2 answers for the clue Lazy types. See the results below.
- Couch potatoes, say
- Hardly go-getters
- They often go out on a limb
- Slow movers
- Ais, e.g.
- Slow-moving critters
- Slow-moving tree dwellers
- Tree dwellers that may be upside-down
- Some are three-toed
- Slow-moving leaf eaters
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 18, 2008
- Washington Post - November 08, 2008
- Washington Post - December 30, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Lazy types that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!