Clue: Lea plea
We have 2 answers for the clue Lea plea. See the results below.
- Pen noise
- Flock sound
- Farm call
- Pastoral sound
- Call to Bo-peep
- Sheep's sound
- Sheepish reply
- Wether report?
- Farm sound
- Sheepish response
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 14, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 17, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - January 24, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - June 16, 2013
- New York Sun - August 07, 2008
- Washington Post - September 16, 2007
- LA Times - June 15, 2006
- New York Times - May 25, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Lea plea that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!